Ensures the protection of tribal assets and a high level of game protection.
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must maintain confidentiality over all Casino, Surveillance Department, Tribal Gaming Commission, and Tribal matters.
- Act in accordance with Surveillance Department, Tribal Gaming Commission and Tribal Employee Handbook personnel policies, operating procedures, minimum internal control standards and regulations.
- Train in all aspects of surveillance and casino topics to include, camera and equipment utilization, cheating methods and detection techniques, game protection, basic strategy and card counting, casino department procedures and other necessary staff training or development.
- Utilizes necessary surveillance cameras, equipment and software to identify, record, document and report to the Surveillance Supervisor/Director any procedure violations, suspicious behavior and illegal activity, particularly on the gaming floor.
- Actively observes, records and reports daily casino activity.
- Accurately complete routine reports, log entries, video reviews, and all other functions related to casino surveillance.
- Routinely walk the casino floor looking for suspicious or unusual activities.
- Assist with investigations when instructed by the Surveillance Supervisor/Director.
- Attend mandatory and non-mandatory training, meetings and briefings.
- Maintain open communications with the Surveillance Department and other entities as directed.
- Must learn, comprehend, and maintain a fundamental knowledge of department and casino operations, and Gaming Commission regulations and minimum internal control standards and Title 31 requirements.
- Maintain appearance standards as outlined in CTCLUSI policies.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Maintain a good attendance record.
- Due to the dynamic nature of this position, job duties and responsibilities can change without notice.
- Other duties as directed by management.
PHYSICAL & MENTAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to walk, talk, hear, use hands to handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must be required to push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 40 pounds.
WORKING CONDITIONS & ENVIRONMENT
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and differing shifts as hours are determined by a 24 hour, 7 day per week casino operation schedule, and are subject to change with minimal notice.
- While performing the job duties, the employee will frequently sit, stand; walk; use hands to handle equipment; talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus..
- 40 hours per week.
- Graveyard Shift
Three Rivers Casino, Florence
5647 Highway 126
Florence, OR 97439